BAK Academy is a Company Academy that aims to prepare our colleagues working in Bakioğlu Holding and Group Companies for the tasks that require more responsibility by providing them with the information, skills, and improvement opportunities they need, as well as to ensure continuous development. Within the context of creating a common language and culture, Bak Academy determines the training needs of the Bakioğlu Group personnel in line with the company objectives and development goals, plans and carries out the trainings, and ensures the continuity of training and development activities by assessing the results.
Under the leadership of Bakioğlu Holding Department of Human Values and Corporate Development Group, Bak Academy offers different development tools and plays a significant role in the development of a common language and culture through the following behavioral competency development programs.
In this regard, as well as basic trainings for newly starting employees, the technical trainings required for professional development, and a training catalogue which allows every employee to make a request according to their needs, BAK Academy implements career development programs such as
- Core Competency Development Program
- Professional Life Development Program
- Executive Development Program
- Foreign Language Contribution Program
- Sales Development Program
- Financial Affairs Development Program
- Human Values Development Program
- Foreman Development Program
- 360 Development Evaluation Interviews, and
- A Digital Video Learning Platform, etc.
BAK Academy, in line with the Group values and Bakioğlu Leadership Constitution (Principles of Belief, pAssion, teamworK and commItment), and their competencies that feed on all these principles aims the following:
- focusing on development areas in the context of a corporate atmosphere where universal values such as justice, accountability and transparency prevail,
- focusing on all employees in the assumption that they are high-flyers in terms of performance and potential,
- developing skills according to potential future needs,
- creating a behavioral and technical competency development systematics,
- monitoring development digitally,
- supporting the development of our key employees to retain them, and
- training future “Top Managers” in both professional and leadership terms,
- attracting professionals with high performance and potential to group companies,
- conducting effective "Human Values Planning" across the group,
- being sustainable to support organizational growth and change.